Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Bring that funky track back!

I signed up for the JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge 3.5 mile run. This is my first race after 4 years, the last being a 3 mile race that I did in Buffalo in 2001. After that, I guess I just wallowed in my success for quite a while! Its gonna be hard to have (even a little) restriction on what I eat, constantly keep up my strength training workouts (especially for the legs) and doing regular 3.5 mile runs once or twice a week. But, as only a runner knows, finishing a race gives you an unbelievable rush. Its even better when theres an after-race party with beer and snacks. Thats one time when you dont have to feel guilty about eating junk! And also, if you have accomplished nothing over that year, this alone is enough to look back at that year with a smile. Boy, I cant wait for the end of the year to make my "things accomplished this year" list! ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]