Wednesday, March 02, 2005

 

Why did I do that?

I was wondering today - whats the motivator for my doing things? If someone asked me to do something would I do it? What would be the rules that the request would have to pass for me to actually make it an action? I think I have only two criteria:

( If it is something I believe to be right, which means it is in accordance with my principles or values )
                  OR
( If it is not much of an inconvenience to me    AND    if the requester is someone I consider very important to me )

For sometime I thought it was only the first criteria but then I realized that I have been following both the above, without really giving it much thought. It feels good to put it down on paper. And...no points for guessing my profession!


Comments:
I'll just do the things for sake of curiosity....Maybe the things I have never known and just need to learn by trying.
 
I should have been more clear on this post, sorry. I was wondering what was the exact motivator when someone asked me to something. If I wanted to do something on my own, there are various other reasons, curiosity definitely being one of them.
 
Then tell me your motivation of trying curiosity?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]